Sunday, January 30, 2005

Have a cigarette.

Smoke and Guns panel.

Smoke and Guns is fun to draw. I hope, when I'm finally done with it, it's also fun to read.

"Done".

I wonder when I'll be done with it. Hopefully, this year. In the summer, if everything glues together in this crazy puzzle my life (and everybody else's, it seems) turned to. It would be really great to have the book in my hands by the time I arrive in San Diego for the next big Comic Book Convention. Do you know this is the only time of the year I actually take a vacation (in order to go to the convention, so maybe it's not a vacation after all, it's more like "far away job")? Sometimes I have the impression it's the only time of the year that I leave the house. Luckily, it's only an impression. Luckily, despite the very long hour involved, I love what I do. And this is the year I set myself to do more comics than I ever done before. Smoke and Guns is my first step towards that goal.

AND...

Today is Brazil's nacional comic book day.

No comments: