Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back on the horror track!

SOLANO pencil new

The response for PIXU has been great and that helps us continue on the horror path we created. We were eager to be drawing again, and I think every time this happens with an artist, it shows on the first pages that come from this creative hunger. The best thing about having a working routine and a daily output of work is the constant feed we get from finishing a page, a feed that only enlarges our hunger and leaves us always wanting more.

There's nothing better.

4 comments:

Edward Kaye said...

I did not attend SDCC this year, so I didn't get a copy of this. This looks cool though, I'll have to try and hunt down a copy :)

EL GRANDE said...

I was at SDCC and I missed this. I can't believe I did that. It looks really amazing. I'm going to find it now for sure.

Great work,
Joe y Elio

Daniel Og said...

onde dá pra achar a pixu no rio?
abraço!

GeoNeo said...

Firstly, congratulations for the Eisners! You both definitely deserve them! I absolutely love both your styles; So much energy. I really enjoy checking your blog for updates.

Geo.