Friday, April 13, 2012

Best Friends Forever Kickstarter

My friend Brea Grant (who I met throught comics, but she's also an actress) is making her directorial debut writing and directing a post-apocalyptic road movie called Best Friends Forever and she has this great Kickstarter campaign to help raise the money they need to finish the film. You can contribute with various amounts, and there are super cool prizes for those who help out.
Watch the video and learn more about the project:


Brea asked me if I could help out, and I did a cool poster image that wil become a limited print awarded to anyone who contribute with more than $100. Check out the sketch I sent Brea and the finished poster below:
Best Friends Forever - 2 step

So, the project has only 10 more days to raise the money, and they can use your help. This is a cool project, Brea is a serious and talented professional and we can help.

2 comments:

shoegal said...

Hi, Fabio! I met you at SDCC a few years back through Brea. Thank you for supporting our film, Best Friends Forever, through doing some artwork and through posting us on your blog. You are the best!!!

Fábio Moon said...

I hope you get funded, Stacey.